Tuesday, March 2, 2010

{Snelgrove Family} Logan Family Pictures

The Snelgroves are old neighbors of mine from when I lived up on campus. They are one of the kindest couples I know! A while ago, Christine sent out an email to let her friends know that Curt and she were going through the adoption process. I immediately wanted to help in any way I could because my husband and I had looked into adoption before we FINALLY got pregnant. From my own experience, I felt like I had very few things I could control in regards to starting our family, but ONE thing I could control was having good family pictures to put on an adoption profile. Obviously we never used our pictures we had taken because we found out I was expecting, but I wanted to help Curt and Christine out with having attention grabbing pictures for their profile. It was a snowy day in Logan when we did the pictures, but these two were so happy and easy going so we had a great shoot!

To learn more about the Snelgrove family and to view their adoption profile page, click HERE.




No comments: