Thursday, January 13, 2011

{Andrew & Ashley} Salt Lake Temple Wedding

Andrew and Ashley had a simply beautiful winter wedding.  I loved the classy, traditional style that they chose for their day.  It really seemed to fit them perfect.  The venue where the reception was held was simply breathtaking.  It was so vintage and adorable, I just absolutely fell in love with it!  I really had a great day with these two and their families.  Ashley's family and I go way back to my Ohio roots.  We went to church together, and Ashley and I were close friends.  Her family was one of the families that were really there to support my family as we struggled through my dad's sickness.  It truly was wonderful to see all of them again and catch up.  And it sounds like we'll get to see each other again soon when Ashley's cousin marries my husband's cousin in a few months.  Small world!

Congrats again, Ashley and Andrew.  I'm so happy for you!











2 comments:

Kirsten said...

How fun to see the Hawes family again and how wonderful that you were able to photograph their wedding!! Beautiful photos, Dani!!

vanessa said...

Looks so good Dani! So glad we could see you again and that you did Ashley's photos for her. :) You're awesome!! I'm going to borrow a few of these to post on my blog: merrickandvanessa.blogspot.com

Hope that's not a problem!