Saturday, November 6, 2010

{Andrew & Ashley} Provo Engagements

Ashley and I go back to my days in Ohio. While editing her pictures, I was sitting here thinking about how crazy life is. Through various circumstances, both of us now live in Utah and I'm taking her wedding pictures! I never would have thought when we were little 12 year olds sitting at church together that this is where life was going to take us! I'm so excited for Ashley and Andrew. While shooting these pictures, I got to see how in love these two are. I can't wait for the wedding and catching up with the rest of Ashley's family. Congrats you two!





2 comments:

vanessa said...

Looks fabulous, Dani! Can't wait to see you again too! So glad you are doing this for Ash. :)

Britney said...

Great work, Dani! These engagement photos are beautiful!