Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Colin & Rachel} Logan Utah Wedding

Colin & Rachel were married on a rather cold day in December.  They didn't let it ruin their perfect day though!  I loved working with these two.  Rachel has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, and Colin wore some great custom ordered converse shoes that matched the colors down to the teal piping and purple accents.  Colin and I go back to when I was about 14.  His mom was one of my church leaders and we've been family friends since so it was great to see everyone and share this day with them.  
Congrats again, Colin & Rachel! 
(reception sneak peak coming soon!)






1 comment:

Paige said...

Dani, I just saw the pictures today and I was blown away. You captured their beautiful and fun day perfectly. I loved you when I was your young women leader and I am so proud of your talent. Thank you for sharing our day.
Paige