Friday, May 20, 2011

{Dan & Jennifer} Logan Engagements & Family Pictures

Dan and Jennifer and definitely one of those couples that after meeting you think, Yes, they are perfect!  These two completely complimented each other, and are one of those couples that just exude happiness.  I LOVE shooting couples like this because everything is more real.  Shooting the family shots were so fun, too.  Jennifer's little daughter is a fireball - so HILARIOUS!  I don't think I've ever met a little girl with more spunkiness and personality than Sarah.  She is just the sweetest little thing ever!  Congrats to all of you!  You make a beautiful family!
 











1 comment:

parkergirl said...

What a good looking family, I sure wish I was related. :) Dani, the pictures turned out really great. And yes, Sarah is a very beautiful spunky kid!