Friday, January 25, 2013

{S Family} Downtown Omaha Family Pictures

Visit the new site at www.danichristensen.com!

I love this family.  I've gotten to know them a little since moving here to Omaha since we attend the same church.  Their little one, Izzy, is in my son's church class and she's such a doll!  I may be guilty of trying to make her laugh during our main meeting.  She's so adorable!  And I just love Elise.  She's the little "momma," and she's always helping me keep track of my little dude at our church parties.  Jeshua is a great example of a good young man, and Tricia and Jeff are great people!  I was happy when they wanted to do some family pictures before I took off to Utah for the break.  Although it was freezing, the kids did great.  They are all so cute!










No comments: