Sunday, March 27, 2011

{B Family} Oquirrh Mountain Sealing

The *B family is friends with my parents, and I was truly grateful they asked me to capture their family sealing day.  I've always wanted to shoot a sealing for a family.  I get to do it for couples all the time, but I think there is something extra special about knowing this family gets to be together forever now after their special day in the temple.  It was also my first time shooting at the Oquirrh Mountain tempe.  Much different than the very old Logan Temple that I'm used to, but fun to see it up close for the first time.  It's as beautiful as all the rest.  Congrats, Richard, Melissa, and Kids!  I truly am so happy for you!








1 comment:

nataliegu3 said...

love it!! melissa, you're gorgeous! I'm so jealous how tiny you are after having kids~ times goes by so fast. miss you guys