Saturday, March 12, 2011

{Jace & Jenna} Logan Utah Engagement Session

I am SO happy that spring is making an appearance!  I love taking pictures, but taking pictures during the not so exciting gray winter days just isn't my favorite!  So when I saw that it was going to be warm and sunny for Jace and Jenna's shoot today, I was so excited!  I am so happy for these two!  Jenna is my husband's cousin.   She is truly one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out.  She is so genuinely sweet and kind, and is one of those people who makes me want to be a better person.  While I don't know Jace all too well yet, it's fun to know that his cousin was one of my good friends when I lived in Ohio.  Talk about small world!! Anyway, I really had a great time shooting their engagement session.  They are beautiful people, and I look forward to shooting their wedding!  Congrats, Jace & Jenna!








No comments: