Saturday, April 30, 2011

{Allie & Emma) Whimsical Childrens Portraits

I've been having lots of fun with "props" in shoots lately.  I'm not a big props person usually, but when it's something that really shows the personality of who I'm shooting, I LOVE it!  I think these little girls are so darling in their fairy princess outfits.  Little Allie just frolicked around like she was a princess, and I love that her family and she will be able to look back at these pictures some day and remember what she was like at this age.  It's so perfect!  I also love that because she was playing, I was able to catch more "real" moments with her baby sister, Emma.  I love the pictures of the two of them together - especially when it's not very posed.  








 I love that you can read the parents' minds in this shot - A day in the life of a mom and dad to two little girls! :)

1 comment:

The Maynards said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!! I love it! Thanks so much!!