Saturday, April 30, 2011

{Baby Girl Trevi} Newborn Shoot

Baby Trevi is so adorable!  I've never had a newborn so wide awake during a photo shoot, but she was just content trying to figure out what we were doing to her...for the most part!  Trevi's parents went to school with my husband and I, so it was fun catching up with her mom during the shoot.  It's crazy to think that we are all married and having kids now because I don't feel like I graduated seven years ago!  It makes me feel old!  But these precious little babies we now raise make me enjoy this time of life all the more!  Congrats, "B" family on your VERY cute new addition!  
  





1 comment:

laci said...

Dani, thank you so much! You did such a great job and I love all the pictures on the disc too. I was so worried she wasn't cooperating, but you got some really cute ones! Hopefully Navi will cooperate on Wednesday!
Thanks again!