Friday, November 4, 2011

{G Family} Logan, Utah Family Pictures

I'm SO HAPPY I got to take this family's photos when I was home in Utah!  We didn't even have these scheduled, but after running into Em while I was in Logan, we set it up and made it happen.  Em and her family are very special to me.  I met Em when I was eight (?) years old.  She's one of the only people in Utah that knew my "original" family from back in Ohio, and it is always so refreshing to get together with her and talk about the "old days."  Rich and all their kids are great, and I truly always cherish the time I spend with them.  Than you, Em, Rich, & Kids for having me take your pictures.  I love you all!













1 comment:

Stephanie said...

These are really cute, of course I am a little partial since we named our daughter after the mom here!