Thursday, November 17, 2011

{S Family} Omaha Family Picture Photographer

I've been having fun getting my business going in Omaha.  It's refreshing to have different places to shoot, especially since I live downtown.  Logan didn't exactly have sky scrapers!  So I took this family downtown to do their pictures.  I thought it was such a cute idea for Ashley to bring some of the boys favorite toys.  I like the idea of having pictures to remember kids' favorite things twenty years from now.  These little dudes did awesome, too, since it was kind of windy and chilly out.  Such a cute family!










2 comments:

Karen said...

I just realized that Ashley had told me you did your pictures and that you might have them up here. They look great! I think I'm going to have to have you do pictures for us next fall. I really want some fall pictures.

Karen said...

Did I mention that these look great?!