Friday, January 27, 2012

{Janalee & Tyler} Logan Temple Wedding

I'm just going to start this post by saying that I NEVER have seen such a beautiful wedding day in the middle of a Utah December.  Janalee called me while I was driving through Nebraska on my way home to Utah for the holidays.  Her wedding was in a couple of weeks, and she wanted to see if I was available.  Despite the fact that I didn't pack any clothes for a wedding, I had everything else I needed with me (somewhere in the car....it was packed pretty full!!)  I'm so excited it worked out because it was such a great day.  During our initial conversation, Janalee told me how much she was hoping for a white winter wedding.  I don't blame her - the brown grass in the winter just doesn't make the most eye popping pictures.  Unfortunately, these two didn't get their white winter wedding.  But instead, they got a beautiful spring like day!  (Warm enough that I took my baby to the park in between the wedding and reception!)  I still cannot believe how warm and perfect it was.  Luckily, we caught the blue skies since they turned grey right at the end of shooting.

I'm so happy for Tyler and Janalee.  I am also friends with Tyler's twin sisters, so I know what a kind and sweet family he comes from.  These two were so happy together, and it really was a joy working with them.  I'm so happy it all worked out.  So, CONGRATULATIONS Tyler and Janalee!







1 comment:

Jess said...

Again... this last picture... CLASSIC