Friday, January 27, 2012

School Pictures of the Un-Awkward Kind

Ok, we ALL have them....AWKWARD SCHOOL PICTURES.  Let's be honest - it's hard to find anything flattering about school portraits.  It reminds me of this hilarious website http://www.awkwardschoolpictures.com/.  In defense of the school portrait, it's totally worth getting your child's picture taken every year as a sort of right of passage.  But if you are like my mom and want a flattering picture to hang up on the wall for everyone to see, maybe try getting a professional one done!  Here are some I did this year for my niece and nephews and my sisters.  They are super easy and quick, and make such a difference in the decor of your home hanging on your wall.  And don't forget that grandma and grandpa would love a nice one, too!  

School picture shoots can be done any time during the year, so contact me if you would like details! 










1 comment:

Jess said...

Great job, Dani! You are the best!